Sunday, 25 October 2009

Cardboard Testimonies

This video has been appearing on my facebook home page over and over for the last few weeks, and it's finally up on YouTube so I can share it with you all.

I'd never seen this done before, but I love it. It's a simple way to see how God has worked in the lives of so many. This particular 'Cardboard Testimonies' is from Encounter 09, an event run by Souled Out in Aberdeen, Scotland.

So for me, this one is a wee bitty personal, because I got to SEE some of those testimonies roll out over the years I lived in Aberdeen. How? Because some of those people holding up their very special quick fire testimony on a bit of box are my friends...people I churched it with, people I youth worked it with, and one of them - well, we've seen each other at our darkest and brightest times...she's my 'sister' and my friend.

I thank God for all He has done and all He is doing in this world even in some of our darkest times...He has the victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment