Hi everyone,
It's been a crazy and wonderful Easter weekend. I said on Easter Sunday, that the story of Easter is an everyday one for us as Jesus followers. His death but most importantly His ressurection is the key point - the foundation - of our faith.
We've celebrated with song, dance, reading, reflection, gathering together and eating chocolate!
And now the holiday is over, and it's back to living out our faith in the world.
For me, that is training a new group of volunteers in pregnancy crisis counselling & support. Taking clients through a post-abortion recovery programme. And planning a conference and a thanksgiving service.
So I'm asking for some help. I've got an ecumenical service to plan (with help from some worship pastoring friends....thank you dudes!!) people from all church backgrounds and no church background coming together to give thanks for the 10 years of having a crisis pregnancy & pregnancy loss support service in our city showing grace, love, mercy and compassion to people in some of their darkest and toughest moments.
I need songs to reflect the grace God has shown to us, and to give thanks for all He has done and all He will do.
What songs/hymns would you suggest for this?
No comments:
Post a Comment